|Mission type||Investigation mission (repeatable)|
|Starting zone||Kingsmouth Townmore|
|Given by||Henry Hawthorne|
|Where in zone||(282, 476)|
|Required mission(s)||The Kingsmouth Code|
1. Objective: Find the entrance to the Illuminati tunnels.
2. Objective: Find a way to open the trapdoor.
3. Enter the tunnels.
- This will take you to a solo instance for the duration of the mission.
- Objective: Explore the tunnels.
- Go to the tunnels on your left, then at the intersection head left again. Then head right. You will be at a door with an inscription which reads "Oculus, rara avis".
- Objective: Explore the tomb.
- Loot the coffin in front of you. Don't pull the lever, unless you want to be locked in this room.
- Objective: Unlock the southern door.
- Return to the entrance of the tunnals, then head in the other direction until you reach another plaque reading "of Khufu, of the Grand Lodge."
- Objective: Explore the southern tunnels.
- You will find a locked door, letters on the floor, and a note reading:
"To proceed, write as a Learned Man would. Look to Jerome's Work on the two score of the first Psalm, the eight part, the first Darkness."
- If you mess up, the room will fill with poisonous gas for 10 seconds.
- The quest will not update, but you will find a new puzzle.
- You will find 2 clues. One is a note which reads:
"Should thy desires be thwarted; wepp not for thyself, but for Dolandi."
- The second note is a smudged musical score on the wall. Pull the levers to decide what kind of note (half, whole, etc.) will play, and push a pipe to play a note (A, B, C, etc.)
- The door will open to the sound of the music, unless you mess up in which case you will start choking on poison. Again, when the door opens, you will be faced with a puzzle.
- Objective: Explore the tomb of Solomon Priest.
- Enter the tomb through the door, once down the stairs you will see a coffin.
- Look in the coffin, and click on the note inside.
- Objective: Return to Kingsmouth.
- Exit the tunnels through the entrance.