Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Objective: Investigate the black van.
- Log in on the laptop.
What's the password?
Use the hint given on the laptop: “My wife”.
The wife of who?
The wife of the owner of the laptop.
As the journal points out there are two corpses not far from the van. Their ID-cards tells who they are/were.
- Kitsune Hayabusa, id: 1688490
- Emily Chan, id: 1689477
The ID-cards also list a web-address, which gives the following: http://www.orochi-group.net/?action=efinder
Looking up the employee names gives:
| Employee ID
|| Emily Chan
|| Analyzing the required crypto-frequencies, i.e. establishing control parameters
|| Kitsune Hayabusa
|| Sally Andersen
|| Prio is replicating its functionality
The password hint was: “My wife”. The password is:
- Use the tracking device.
- It is next to the laptop inside the van.
- The beeping will get more frequent the closer you get to what you are supposed to find. If the beeping is getting less frequent you are moving away.
566.0 847.6 y 129.5 3030
- Find out how to deactivate the Occult Attractor.
- Deactivate the Occult Attractor.
- If you click the wrong order a mob will spawn and attack.
The order was listed on the laptop.
The laptop gives the following instructions to activate:
- Engage PK Pulse Unit.
- Affix Manifest Agitator (to PK Pulse Unit).
- Affix Etheric Transponder Antenna (to Manifest Agitator).
- Assume minimum safe distance before powering up.
- Disassemble in reverse order to avoid etheric spikes - possible unwanted attention.
You are disassembling, not activating the machine. So you need to reverse the order. You already did step #4 to power up the machine, so you now need to do step #3, #2 and then #1.