- Make your way to the nearby temple.
- Clicking the door will open the sarcophaguses and spawn the mummies inside them, and in the end Master of the Guards that drops the Temple key.
- Investigate the scribe room.
- Entice the head scribe to show himself.
- Pick up "The Temple City Letters" and throw (use) it into the centre brazier.
- Destroy Head Scribe Amensidsjaankh.
- Examine the head scribe's tablet.
- Locate the tomb of Rib-Hadda.
- Find a way inside the tomb.
- lower left tablet piece - from Messenger of Rib-Hadda.
- right tablet piece - from Messenger of Rib-Hadda.
- top tablet piece - from Rasul the Messenger.
- Place the items in the lock next to the door.
- Defeat Rib-Hadda.
- The four statues heal him.
- 16670 , 2 .
- QL8 neck talisman, "18th Dynasty Medallion"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.