- Examine the old newspaper on Mrs Franklin's desk.
- The desk is in the same room as her.
- Go to the Blue Ridge Mine.
- Enter the mine.
- Find Chuck Thompson's remains.
- Right/west passage. 159.4 243.4 y 2.0 6152
- Locate a picture of Chuck Thompson's family.
- In a red runesymbol, second left/west passage. Off the second main room. 255.2 204.7 y 1.4 6152
- Place the picture by Chuck Thompson's remains.
- Find Billy Woodrow's remains.
- To a mining cart, in the second main room. 196.3 193.7 y 1.0 6152
- Locate Billy Woodrow's whisky flask.
- Back in the first passage to the left, next to a red symbol. 243.9 237.1 y 0.9 6152
- Place the flask by Billy Woodrow's remains.
- Find Sam Wilson's remains.
- Behind the blocked southeast passage off the second main room. Use the dynamite found on a box in the left/east passage. 239.0 227.1 y 1.5 6152
- This will turn off all the lights in the mine.
- 235.7 174.0 y 1.1 6152
- Find Jimmy Rigsby's remains.
- Right/west passage, then south, jump over the symbols that block the entire passage, then east. Found in the little pond. 208.5 164.7 y 0.1 6152
- Destroy the wraith of Jimmy Rigsby.
- Return to the Blue Mountain.
- 16670 , 2 .
- QL6 weapon toolkit.
- One of the following QL6 waist talismans:
- Blue Ridge Mine lore #8, #9, #10, #11 and #12 are accessible through this mission.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.